Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart View Sound but No video

(Topic created on: 08-12-2019 11:33 PM)
CarolAnn
First Poster
Options

I have been using smart view with no issues. Now suddenly it will cast sound and I can see the phone, but it wont cast video. I can chromecast from within netflix using the chromecast icon, but total mirroring wont work.  I have also tried google home and I have same issue. Sound but wont cast video from my spectrum app or youtube. Help please!

3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @CarolAnn ,

how are you doing today? I would be happy to help with this but I will require a bit more information about the issue. What phone and TV model you have and what software version are they running on? Have you recently made any change on any of these devices (software update, download any app...)?

DonnyCremeans
First Poster
Options

I have a similar problem my note 9 will cash to my QLID60 Samsung TV perfectly fine I have a new TV that I installed in my bedroom a crystal UHD series 7TV it will cast but there is no picture the screen goes black but the sound works fine I been on with Tech Support for days and have reset my phone reboot it and tried many multiple things that they have given me to do And I am pretty much to the point of giving up nothing has changed and it still does the same thing my phone runs on a 8.1 operating system And I'm ready to give up

cmsc
Student
Options

I'm experiencing the same problem. Audio only, no video when screen mirroring thru Smart View. My TV is also a Crystal Series TU7000 (Software Version 1410) and my phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Android Version 9). Tried all the troubleshooting steps but to no avail.