Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Slow motion fragment of movie very long

(Topic created on: 15-04-2020 11:48 AM)
GPMaster
Explorer
Options

Hi, I've noticed that after one of the last updates, they limited very the possibility to reduce length of the slowed fragment of movie and enlarging of time line Is also not possible anymore..

Do you have the same problem? For me it's pity, instead improve functionality, they reduce it 😞

20190331_093937.jpg

17 REPLIES 17
GPMaster
Explorer
Options

Exactly rakitin...one more issue: "how to trust then to any new updates which comming to the phone??? how I can be sure that they will not bring any other limitation for other functions ??? I would expect IMPROVEMENT with every update not step backward!!!

I really feel cheated by Samsung! 

Question to Samsung: "How Can I bring my phone to the factory software status" ??? I hope you will help me with it.. I don't care all updates issued so far as I see no really value added in compare to the original software..I don't need to have Pie if the functionality or functions are worse then before..

0 Likes
GPMaster
Explorer
Options

Is here any Samsung moderator? Who should I contact to help me bring my phone to the original firmware from the day of buy? I don't care any updates so far when original functionality has been restricted or been cancelled..

For me the phone is not fully valuable anymore.

I expect real help before lawyer will come to the action...

0 Likes
GPMaster
Explorer
Options

Hey samsung? Is someone going to answer my question? Or you have your clients in the ass..? I'm awaiting answer where I should bring my phone to restore to original firmware! 😡😡😡🤬

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @GPMaster,

Official Samsung policy is to advise having your devices on the latest software available for them, so we're unable to advise on downgrading the firmware on the Community here.

0 Likes
GPMaster
Explorer
Options

Your advice should be also to improve the phone with every update, not cancel or disable functionality, right ??? Do you understand that you made one of the most important option of the camera useless? Why you didn't informed during update to Pie, that this function will be limited? I would never update the phone as I'm used this every day before. If you cannot advise here in the community, send me info on my email directly.. 

0 Likes
Solution
GPMaster
Explorer
Options

Yeeesss.. Finally! Samsung solved the issue.. Thank you.. With the update from today the shrinking of the slowed portion is again possible without limitation.. At least in S9.. Please don't screw this up again with next updates :winking-face: 20200413_173125.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-173323_Slow motion editor.jpg

0 Likes
rakitin
Journeyman
Options

Lucky you. No change here 😕

0 Likes
blaziza
Student
Options

Yeah, now i cant split or divide the slow motion to apply more than one in the video 😕

0 Likes