Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Slow motion fragment of movie very long

(Topic created on: 31-03-2019 08:48 AM)
GPMaster
Explorer
Options

Hi, I've noticed that after one of the last updates, they limited very the possibility to reduce length of the slowed fragment of movie and enlarging of time line Is also not possible anymore..

Do you have the same problem? For me it's pity, instead improve functionality, they reduce it 😞

20190331_093937.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GPMaster
Explorer
Options

Yeeesss.. Finally! Samsung solved the issue.. Thank you.. With the update from today the shrinking of the slowed portion is again possible without limitation.. At least in S9.. Please don't screw this up again with next updates :winking-face: 20200413_173125.jpg

Screenshot_20200413-173323_Slow motion editor.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
rakitin
Journeyman
Options
The fact that you can't make the slow motion part shorter or even remove it completely is completely shocking. Would really have expected more from Samsung. In general they should really get their ***** together and fix the video editor.
GPMaster
Explorer
Options

exactly..and they do nothing with it...still... :((

0 Likes
GPMaster
Explorer
Options

Is Samsung is going to do something with this issue ??? I thought they should improve their devices and software, not opposite side.. Why they broke up the funtion which wokred well??? Can you bring functionality back of setting a time of slowed fragment of the movie to the smaller value??

rakitin
Journeyman
Options

It sure doesn't seem like it. It is quite astounding that something so basic gets left out. Completeley ruins the phone.

DannyT
Options
Hi all.

We've sent this feedback across to our Research and Development Team for review. They'll be able to let us know if this is an error or a setting that needs adjusting. We'll also be able to get a heads up if this is something they can change in the future.

Sit tight, and we'll get back to you as soon as we get a response.

Welcome to the Community!

GPMaster
Explorer
Options

we believe your team and keep finger crossed! finally we don't requesting something new or highly suphisticated, just bringing back original functionality of the phone since his launch on the market!!!!!good luck! we are awaiting for good news:hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

DannyT
Options
Hi there, @GPMaster!

We've just got word back from the developers, and unfortunately, as this has been implemented by Android Pie, they wouldn't be able to change this. However, they have taken your feedback on board, and it is something they will look at for future models.

Apologies this isn't the answer you were hoping for.

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
GPMaster
Explorer
Options

what a disappointment! sorry... don't know which kind of game you are playing with your clients..I don't believe it's the technical issue of the developpers..probably it's part of marketing game...no comments!! cancel existing option! step backward! shame! with such approach..it's my last samsung..

0 Likes
rakitin
Journeyman
Options

This sounds like the worst excuse I've ever heard. 

Guess I should just get an iPhone then if I want a little more control over my slow motion videos?