Support

Open search

SD CARD ERROR ON S9+

Highlighted
Navigator

Is any one else having SD card error on the S9 or S9+ I have a 128gb sandisk and 128gb Samsung and both I have the same issue it starts happening when I used the camera I get a message saying it detected an SD card and is now using it for storage or something along they lines now I have a rewrite issue it goes away if I restart my phone but it cames back again sometime laterScreenshot_20180317-072318_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20180316-110714_Camera.jpg

400 REPLIES 400
Highlighted

That's exactly what they are telling me as we speak. But they don't even know if they can help because the phone is so new that they may not have the ability to help,  so i should call before going in

Highlighted
@SithLord, same here.. I've lost photos/media due to my s9 corrupting my sd card, but I have not had the error message.
Highlighted
So. It did corrupte your card as well?
Highlighted
No. My card was fine when I put it in my iPhone. Haven't had the error message for 1 week now in my S9 so fingers crossed. My son however has an S9 which has been fine. However it all of a sudden says... Number doesn't exist. 😱😱
Highlighted

iPhone....

Are you talking about your SIM card?

Highlighted
Uh-oh. That's not good. I'm glad to hear your sd card is ok. What size is your sd card? Thanks.
Highlighted
My Sd card is 64gb
Highlighted
Error message was re My Sd card in S9 but it was fine in my other phone (iPhone). My son however all of a sudden can't use his S9 phone as it now says number not available, emergency calls only which has more than likely to be the sim card.
Highlighted

Oh yeah I get that...

It's just iPhones dont use sd cards so it confused me..

Highlighted
Oops. Sorry. Meant I put the sd in my previous Samsung. Lol
Top Liked Authors