Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes: severe malfunction after unwanted update

(Topic created on: 21-09-2020 07:12 AM)
Sorensen
Pioneer
Options

I have enjoyed my Note10+ for many months, but suddenly I was told that an upgrade had to be installed. What a mess: after this upgrade 1) I cannot put a category to my notes which is very important for me, 2) I cannot save a note when I have created one which is annoying - I have to click save as Samsung Note and click on save - very ineffective, 3) Using the elegant handwriting pen I used to easily move the page up to continue - now I have to click on a 'doublepage icon', move page and unclick again on the doublepage icon, higly ineffective.

Being so pleased with my Note10+ I have used it 24/7 and 'promoted' it highly to my colleagues. Can you please correct this software mishap or allow me to go back to the former SW version.  This new version is a catastrophy. 

Regards Torben

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
not sure why you are having those problems with your Notes app. could you open the account settings for me & go to the account Permissions section please, then tell me what they are set to.
0 Likes
Sorensen
Pioneer
Options

On my Note10+ under Samsung Account it is set at "No permissions allowed".

/T

Sorensen
Pioneer
Options

... and under "Chage system settings" it is set at "Allowed". /T

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Contacts, storage & telephone permissions are granted on mine. And it seems to work fine. You could try changing them as mentioned above, then let me know how you get on 👍
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
did you get it sorted out mate ?
0 Likes
Sorensen
Pioneer
Options

No! It is very annoying and the degrade of the Notes app has made it useless to me.  When I make a note scribble I used to quickly give it a category and click 'save', period. 

Now, I have to save as Samsund note file and then call each file and 'move' it to the relevant category folder. Very cumbersome and unpractical.

How can you send out an "upgrade" which takes away the value? Don't you test with real users????
Kind regards
Torben 
0 Likes