Support

Open search

S9 notification not working on home screen

Highlighted
Apprentice

The badge notification dont work.
For example if you get a notification on whats app it will show 10 in red on the app. But when you go in the whats app and out again the 10 in red goes away.

The 10 in red should stay in the app Until you have read it.

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

Hi @Hp5

Within 15 minutes of it happening, open Samsung Members app > select Support > Send Feedback > Error Reports > Application > tick Send System Log Data, and type a description of the problem.

That'll send a full report of what's been going on in the software at that time for you; and it'll also let our software guys know what to look for in it. :robothappy:

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted
Apprentice

I have sent

What to do next 

Highlighted

@Hp5: Thanks! Our team at that end will respond to you as soon as they can. :robothappy:

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted
Apprentice

How long, how many days will i get answer

Highlighted
Explorer

they won't bother,   exact same issue was brought on board with their oreo update on s8,     basically they used their bugged version of oreo on s9,    i have exact same issue as u on s9 plus ,   also calls dropping out and silence for few second in the middle of the calls,   planning to return the phone 

Highlighted
Apprentice

I am going to wait and get an solution to fix

Highlighted
Explorer

@Hp5wrote:

I am going to wait and get an solution to fix

the only solution u can try is installing a different launcher like nova and using tesla unread,      like i said... since oreo was introduced on galaxy s8 and note 8...  samsung messed it up,  

Top Liked Authors