Did you mean: 

S9+ not recieving any updates!

(Topic created on: 14-01-2020 02:19 PM)
Fabian08
First Poster
Options

20200114_124903.jpg

Hello

I own a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and it has never recieved a single update since i bought it. Smart switch app won't work as well..trying the OTA won't work as well. Please help, im stuck at 8.0.0 it's 2020 already. Where I live At&t isn't supported.

Kind regards.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@Fabian08 wrote:

Hello

I own a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and it has never recieved a single update since i bought it. Smart switch app won't work as well..trying the OTA won't work as well. Please help, im stuck at 8.0.0 it's 2020 already. Where I live At&t isn't supported.

Kind regards.

I suggest you contact the support via the Samsung Members App. Or call a Samsung Service Center. I seems the region for which the phone was configured, the SIM and/or the region where you are located don't fit.

0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

If you want to try something out : remove SIM, do a factory reset, before configuring the newly setup phone insert SIM, then it should ask you to agree to configure according to region.

0 Likes
Fabian08
First Poster
Options

I'm sorry to inform that my region does not support samsung members, currently this device is not located in the place that it was manufactured. Unfortunately I can't find a way to update my phone. I am concerned about flashing a new rom in this device. Also I am afraid to perform a manual update process. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards.

0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@Fabian08 wrote:

I'm sorry to inform that my region does not support samsung members, currently this device is not located in the place that it was manufactured. Unfortunately I can't find a way to update my phone. I am concerned about flashing a new rom in this device. Also I am afraid to perform a manual update process. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards.

Then bring the phone to Samsung, they can install the latest android version

0 Likes
Fabian08
First Poster
Options

I shall do that as soon as possible, thank you

0 Likes