Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S9+ call volume low

(Topic created on: 02/07/20 15:22)
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

Received the S9 today still setting things up but noticed the in call volume very low. 

I have the call volume up of course......

Anyone else have this issue? 

95 REPLIES 95
Observer
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

Created an account just to say thank you! This worked for me. I tried rubbing alcohol, toothbrush etc. and nothing worked! Tiny sewing needle, poked each hole and boom, volume is super loud again! 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

My call volume  is low , I have the volume turned up to high, but still having a hard time hearing the other person

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

Legend!!
Volume perfect again, cheers.

0 Likes
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

Hi @JonahN86  Can I confirm if it was the sewing needle that sorted the volume out on your device.    Some customers have found checking the Accessibility options , specifically the Mono Audio  provided a solution.  By Going to Settings, Accessibility- Hearing enhancements- Turning Mono Audio On.   However seems this does not work  universally.

0 Likes
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

Yes I've had this problem for approximately 2 months. I'm so tired of it. And now out of nowhere I'm finding my in-call volume is on, which it only comes on if I'm on a call, so as stupid as I feel this sounds someone/something is using my phone. At first I thought it was just an app but when I say something like "why is my in-call volume on when I'm not on a phone call", then it all of a sudden goes away. I've been waiting for the s21 ultra to come out to get a new phone, and I've never cared for iPhones but seriously thinking about switching. 

0 Likes
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

Were you able to resolve the issue? I'm having the same problem.

melisdt2@gmail.com

0 Likes