Support

Open search

Pink Screen and Bulging Battery

Highlighted
First Poster

Hiya,

So I've noticed on my S9 screen theres a pink tinge to the top half of my screen and a lighter pink tinge to the lower half of the screen. It is more noticable on a lighter/pale background such as white based screens. Any advice on the cause would be much appreciated as I haven't dropped or damaged my device.

Also my battery has started bulging out of the back of my phone. Unfortunately due to the current pandemic I am unable to visit a support centre to get this sorted asap. I know I could always take advantage of the pick up/drop off service but unfortunately I do not have any other means of communication other than my S9. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

I would suggest to stop using the phone until you get it looked at by Samsung and in the inerim use another phone.

Such as a friends , families back up phone or buy a cheap one in the interim @Stevoj3026 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted

Morning @Stevoj3026,

as our dear Superuser @BandOfBrothers  stated, I would advised you not to use the phone. Would you also be able to send us a Private Message from here with a picture of the phone's back and the IMEI and serial number? Any of my colleagues or myself will pick this from there and provide you with the next steps. 

Top Liked Authors