Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture folder disappear from SD gallery S9

(Topic created on: 16-12-2019 03:45 PM)
kalysbabe
First Poster
Options

On November, I recently took pictures with a Fujifilm camera and use its app to transfer the pictures to my phone, store in SD card. Once done, I deleted the app a few days later. However, today (a few weeks), the pictures disappear and the Fujifilm Remote folder also disappear. How do I retrieve the pictures? There are about two hundred pictures! Please help!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@kalysbabe: Sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. If the images were visible in the Gallery app following the transfer then you may be able to retrieve them by opening Gallery > Tapping the 3 dots in the top right corner > Recycle Bin > Select images > Restore. If you have an SD card reader for PC or Mac, have you tried checking the SD card via this channel to see if they're visible?
0 Likes
kalysbabe
First Poster
Options

ended up using DiskDigger application, but shouldn't this not have happened in the first place? why and how did the pictures disappeared?

0 Likes
kayla614
First Poster
Options

I have had the same problem but I can't find this recycle bin that you speak of is there another way or another name for it please respond as soon as possible.

0 Likes