Support

Open search

OneUI Beta - Nothing yet in the UK

Highlighted
First Poster

Is it just taking forever to trickle out to everyone on Samsung Members or is it just me?

134 REPLIES 134
Highlighted

Capture2.PNG

Change in the UK page to say just 'Coming soon' now.  Date of the 20th is removed.

Highlighted

Well I'm gonna stop refreshing on the Samsung Members app and just keep an eye out here for when people get it :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Highlighted

I'm not being to Samsung but this is getting a bit ridiculous, they knew that they were going to do it in stages so it prevents overloading the system so they should have actually stated that in the beta page then we'd all be aware of it and wouldn't be asking them why haven't we got it etc

Highlighted

Just to clarify: I'm referring to signing up for the beta (NOT the actual software update). The Samsung Member's not even showing a sign up option for the beta. 

Highlighted

Yeah that's what I'm on about as well the beta registration and the beta software as well haha

Highlighted

I have the same issue. 

Highlighted

Screenshot_20181121-165343_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20181121-165349_Samsung Members.jpg

Loaded the software manually which has changed the members app, but still not getting an option to register. Options in the 'One Ui' section are blocked as it recognises I'm not registered

Highlighted

How are you able to have that come up on yours??. I don't on mine and my phone is unlocked to all networks which is what according to Samsung will get the beta program

Highlighted
His is on One UI that's why, i have the same, manually update to new Pie 👌😉
Highlighted

How have you been able to do that?? 😱

Top Liked Authors