Support

Open search

OneUI Beta - Nothing yet in the UK

Highlighted
First Poster

Is it just taking forever to trickle out to everyone on Samsung Members or is it just me?

134 REPLIES 134
Highlighted
First Poster

No idea how to sign up.. nothing in notices.. are we getting today for sign up? Or whats the deal? 

Highlighted
First Poster

I agree. I talked to a representitive and asked when the UK OneUI beta is releasing and they said today so we might have to wait a few hours. At most I think we'll have to wait until Friday.

Highlighted
Voyager

@JetTheWolf wrote:

Is it just taking forever to trickle out to everyone on Samsung Members or is it just me?

I'm up and checking too. Nothing as of yet. Might sleep onit. Check in the morning. 

Woody'S9+
Highlighted

@Ryanroddy wrote:

No idea how to sign up.. nothing in notices.. are we getting today for sign up? Or whats the deal? 

I've got nothing either mate. May still happen yet. Lots more of today still left to go. I'm going to sleep onit and check in the morning. 

Woody'S9+
Highlighted

It should drop into the Samsung Members App sometimes today when I assume the Samsung Servers push it out. 

I'm not using a s9 or s9+ so cannot join however as it would be my main phone, and I need stability I wouldn't put it on my daily driver. 

Looking forward to hearing all feedback from you guys testing out the Beta.   :smiling-face:

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted
Explorer

Anyone from uk managed to sighn up ?!?!

Highlighted

No i haven't received the update either via samsung members app quite annoying to be honest been looking forward to this beta programme

Highlighted

no sign here

Jamie Warren
Highlighted
Explorer

Samsung Galaxy S9 beta in UK should have come today.
tried Samsung Member app click on Notes, and found nothing.

I Can't Register Product in Samsung Members app

The Firmware is EE Network...does it have to be Factory Unlocked?

Top Liked Authors