Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Highlighted

Hi all.

Worth having a check in Samsung Members > Notices for stuff on the One UI/Pie release.

Screenshots from a UK Note9 sent to me by a hero (or two) in the office today:

image013.png

image014.PNG   

image016.jpg  image017.jpg image018.jpg

image019.jpg  image023.jpg image024.jpg

• OS

850 REPLIES 850
Highlighted

Response to my message on Twitter this morning!! Wont be today and dont think it's close SmartSelect_20190120-121613_Twitter.jpg

Highlighted

Can't believe people are lossing there s h i t over this update!? It will come when it's ready! Samsung are not holding it back to spite everyone in the UK, there will be an issue of some nature that we are unaware of. 

Highlighted

Well we will have to wait and see if it ever does come out

Highlighted
It's hilarious. You'd swear everyone's phone stopped working and this update is the only thing that will fix it😂
Highlighted
I was eager for it but I've gotten used to the realisation that we won't get it for a while because of some issue to do with the UK models.
Highlighted
I'm just as eager as anyone else but the abuse being thrown around here is comical. There's more important things in life than a phone update.
Highlighted

Stuck between a rock and a hard place with this🙄

1. I want the update to happen.

2. I don't want it to happen because reading this thread on a daily basis is so entertaining! 😄😆😁

Highlighted
Don't worry, it will still be entertaining when everyone realises it's mainly an aesthetic update😂😂
Highlighted

There maybe some truth in this comment as I have a new S9 ,my first ever Samsung,and it cannot connect to Samsung Members at all. The app downloaded  from play store only ,  as it is not even available to download on this phone from Galaxy Apps.  Samsung CS spent hours trying to work it out and had no idea why this is happening but someone from Samsung Stars now advised there is an issue and it will be fixed in the next update. Plus My phone has a weird CSC code of BTE but it is a UK phone from BTmobile. so maybe a batch issue on some phones they need to fix ?. 

Highlighted
Possibly
Top Liked Authors