Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Highlighted

Hi all.

Worth having a check in Samsung Members > Notices for stuff on the One UI/Pie release.

Screenshots from a UK Note9 sent to me by a hero (or two) in the office today:

image013.png

image014.PNG   

image016.jpg  image017.jpg image018.jpg

image019.jpg  image023.jpg image024.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

• OS

850 REPLIES 850
Highlighted
A shame about the fake news, here's hoping it will be tomorrow (seems to be looking that way). I'm backing up my S9 to Smart Switch in preparation for the update (and plus I've never done it since buying the device in April 2018 :P)
Highlighted

I have fake news also, I'm not gonna get my hopes out for tomorrow as I haven't seen anything that it is definitely coming out tomorrow, this is probably the only thing I hate about Samsung that all they give us is the month not that actual day.

Highlighted
If you view further up in this comment thread, someone mentions how the source for the release date being tomorrow was leaked by a Samsung employee on a private Telegram group? It's all we have to go on I suppose. I'm taking it with a grain of salt but I'm hoping at the same time it is tomorrow
Highlighted

Thanks I will look now 

Highlighted

Will the update come same time in UK and Ireland or it will be separate ?

Highlighted

Not too sure mate will let you know anything soon as I hear😎😎

if will arive
Highlighted

@Cumbria wrote:

No sorry I have the galaxy s9+ and I still don't have android 9.0 pie on mine I'm EXTREMELY frustrated I always check to see if there is an update 

Patience is a virtue  :winking-face:

Exact dates are never given by Samsung or the mobile network if the phone is branded.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _ Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10. Snapdragon 865+

Highlighted

@EmmGee1 wrote:
BTU is the product code for UK. I'm S9+

The BTU csc code is a Samsung phone that's been supplied directly by Samsung and is fully unlocked to all networks.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _ Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10. Snapdragon 865+

Highlighted

Korea has just had a massive dollop of android pies! Check sammobile/firmwares to see the deserts! 

Top Liked Authors