Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

(Topic created on: 12/12/18 19:31)
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

Will the beta only work with BTU or XEU versions of the phones software? Tried looking and cannot find anything on this? Tia

Woody'S9+
718 REPLIES 718
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

@Darrenwalsh wrote:

Is anyone not getting the drop down notifications from Facebook messenger with this build ou is it just me

I'm not sure. No one talks to me. 😂😓🤦🏼‍♂️

Woody'S9+
0 Likes
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+
I don’t no Darren but I have noticed most notfacation are slow or delaid to be honest
0 Likes
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

Lol things like use to bother me until I grew up and realised some people will use you for the benefits and nothing more but that's life so I try and be as helpful as I can be to everyone else if you understand 

0 Likes
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+
Yes occasionally but it slow and delayed like it happened once earlier when I connected to wi-fi but it hasnt since then I try when I get home to try it again and o have been on Facebook in the mean time and seen I had notification!
0 Likes
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

From the last update I cant get on too Samsung members app or when on galaxy apps just keeps saying signing in but never does any one have any ideas

0 Likes
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+
I'd guess uninstall and get the most recent apk and reinstall it
0 Likes
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+
Yes its just started to work at the speed I would imagine it working at so it's amazing how quickly they can sort things and I keep getting the annoying popup remember this is beta software popup it's quite funny lol
0 Likes
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

Hi guys, hoping someone can help, any idea why I can't see the One UI beta in the notices tab on my Samsung members app, it's the latest update but can't see anything.

I have a UK Galaxy S9+

0 Likes
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+
No maybe you/can install it and install the latest apk version and that might fix it micheal
0 Likes
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S9 | S9+

Because I'm I n a s9 SNG960F a s9 but we had similar issues with the Samsung members app

0 Likes