Support

Open search

One UI beta. UK S9 version.

Highlighted
Voyager

Will the beta only work with BTU or XEU versions of the phones software? Tried looking and cannot find anything on this? Tia

Woody'S9+
718 REPLIES 718
Highlighted

Or do I need to go back to Oreo and register and apply the OTA version?

Highlighted

I would probably guess yes my friend

Highlighted

@Andyneouk

I'm using BTU. 

Highlighted
Hello guys. Any of u have that bug missing the vibration feedback from gesture? Thank you
Highlighted

New update available today, not seen it improve some of the issues I've found:

- Can't move videos to SD Card in Samsung Videos app.

- My Files app crashes when trying to access One Drive files.

- Soundloader don't download from Soundcloud

Highlighted

Just to follow up. I have now reverted back to Oreo using Odin. I can confirm all went well and I have the beta available in the notice section. Downloaded from updato. Odin 3.13.1, flashed bl, ap, cp, csc. Thanks for the help.

Highlighted

Small update today ..

Screenshot_20181129-110247_Software update.jpg

Highlighted
I seem to have lost the ability to report bugs on the members app. Oh the irony!
Woody'S9+
Highlighted

Re flashed back to Oreo XEU on S9+ last night to get the official beta.... gave it 2 hours, but I never got the option in the Members app! ...flashed back to update.zip, can handle that until January. 

Maybe I missed the boat by 48 hours on the Beta places?

Highlighted

@Smith2 wrote:

Re flashed back to Oreo XEU on S9+ last night to get the official beta.... gave it 2 hours, but I never got the option in the Members app! ...flashed back to update.zip, can handle that until January. 

Maybe I missed the boat by 48 hours on the Beta places?

It's still showing up when I go back into the normal members page from the beta one, so you should be seeing it too

Top Liked Authors