Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Not receiving updates on my galaxy s9

(Topic created on: 27-01-2020 08:10 AM)
mykola
First Poster
Options

Hello guys , I do need some help to fix my phone update  issue. 3 months ago I bought my phone at some local online shop ( 3 months of warranty included )  Not a long time ago I realised that my last phone update dates September  2018 (when I tried to update my smartphone it was said that the latest update was already installed ) .I contacted Samsung Ukraine and they told me that my phone is not officially certified in Ukraine and they couldn't help me with this problem. A few days later I found out that my firmware csc region is Germany. I instantly contacted Samsung Germany office. They told me that I need to contact Samsung Ukraine to solve my problem and it's not their policy to help me... I understand that i bought a retail uncertified  version of my phone,  but still i want to understand how to deal with such a problem.  

Screenshot_20190413-230912.jpg

Screenshot_20190413-231013_Software update.jpg

Any suggestions ? 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
 If you're outside the phone's region of origin then this can affect your ability to update the software due to compatibility issues. 

There is a disagreement regarding this question, see Suggestion-make-quot-no-update-available-quot-message-more , between @doesitmatter and myself. Could you perhaps have a look and tell us what you think about the matter ?

0 Likes
Nessareignz
First Poster
Options

Help me out please 

0 Likes