Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting android pie

(Topic created on: 29-06-2019 04:23 PM)
ozankyy
First Poster
Options
Hi everyone, Im from Turkey but my phone version is SM-G9600 (China). And i still didn't get the android pie update including today (11.05.2019). Every time i checked my updates manually it says "the latest updates have already been installed". Why am i still not getting android pie? Is there anything i can/should do rather than just waiting? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Did your network from Turkey supply you the phone etc or was it imported into Turkey ?

If imported then your reliant on that countries Samsung or network it was on releasing the update.

If the phone was supplied to you locally then Samsung or the network of your country send out the update in batches and in conjunction to your phones serial and build number.

Best practice is to keep checking in your phones software update section @ozankyy 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

teeare1
Journeyman
Options
Don't do it!!!!
FedUpGuy
Apprentice
Options
Avoid this update like the plague. After you update, youll want to avoid Samsung like the plague.
0 Likes
Francsalvatore
First Poster
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Did your network from Turkey supply you the phone etc or was it imported into Turkey ?

If imported then your reliant on that countries Samsung or network it was on releasing the update.

If the phone was supplied to you locally then Samsung or the network of your country send out the update in batches and in conjunction to your phones serial and build number.

Best practice is to keep checking in your phones software update section @ozankyy 

Then what is the solution?

0 Likes