Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My s9 plus screen flickers

(Topic created on: 11-11-2019 07:32 AM)
Cruztech
Apprentice
Options

I've been using my s9 plus for past a year and it was all good so far .but now I'm started experiencing a problem with the screen. When I turn the screen off and turn on immediately, the display flickers and a color change is there and when I keep screen off for 5 sec or more and then turn on. My display is normal and when using,  there is no issue at all. The only issue is when screen off and turn on immediately..

Does anybody experienced this before ? Or am I the first to have this weird....

Feel like moving out of Samsung now 

178 REPLIES 178
AES3000
Pioneer
Options
this has been posted already on this thread...
0 Likes
siddhu
Apprentice
Options

I'm also facing the same issue. I called the customer care and reported my problem . They said me to take my phone to the nearest service center . I took it the nearest samsung service center and they said it is the problem of display. Display should be changed  . Then i said i got this problem only after the update. They said then we can change the software and check . Even after changing new software I have the same issue. 

They say that it is th problem of display.And the price of display is too much. Even my warranty got expired last month. I demand samsung to have end problem.

0 Likes
Qryche
Explorer
Options

Hi.

I have exactly the PDA version you have and I still have the flickering problem.

In mine, the update didn't solve the problem.

siddhu
Apprentice
Options

Did u receive the april 2020 update??

0 Likes
NKagarwal
First Poster
Options

The update is not resolving th he issue. May be try to load older version of firmware(Android9). It may solve the issue.

0 Likes
siddhu
Apprentice
Options

Have u tried the older android 9 version. If so , it did solve the flickering problem

0 Likes
Qryche
Explorer
Options

My S9+ has Bootloader 8 and there is no Android 9 firmware with bootloader 8, so I can't downgrade to Android 9.

I can't the flickering in my S9+. It started this problem after the update for Android 10. The phone is completely new without a mark but without warranty. 

0 Likes
siddhu
Apprentice
Options

What is bootloader number? I'm afraid that you are wrong. I have seen many video showing how to flash your os 

0 Likes
siddhu
Apprentice
Options

hi guys,

I have found a app that solves our issues. The app name is oled saver.  It works very good for me. This is app works 75%   perfect for me. I dnt see any flickering issues in my phone after using using this.  Guys who got complete screen flickering use this app .  Other guys use method like AOD and wait for samsung to reply !!

0 Likes
Qryche
Explorer
Options

My Baseband from Android 10 is G965FXXU8DTC5, so it is Bootloader 8 and there isn´t any firmware from Android 9 with the same Bootloader.

Since it is impossible to downgrade the bootloader, I can´t flash a previous Android firmware from Android 9.

0 Likes