Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mirror feature issues

(Topic created on: 19-09-2020 08:31 PM)
pastryboy
First Poster
Options
Hi, I am not technically minded so I'll explain best I can. As a community care worker i recently bought 3 y/o citroen car specifically as It could mirror my sat nav on screen from my Samsung s9 in my car to enable easier reading of maps, after applying updates that my device constantly suggests, all of a sudden it the mirror feature dosent work it keeps saying that the certificate has ran out. After reading a few articles about it apparently samsung have no intentions on replacing it, WHY samsung why? 
Can I ask, does anyone have an alternative measure for me to mirror my sat nav onto the screen, I have attempted several suggestions online as I can, to no avail. Feeling pretty cheated as I specially bought this car as it complimented my device apps for mirroring, apparently there is an option it is returning my device to the original setting but ive been told that it might alter or rid my phone of memory/data etc. Can anyone suggest an idea? 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@pastryboy: Sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding this matter. In the absence of Mirrorlink I recommend checking out Android Auto, available from the Google Play Store, in order to mirror your S9 to your car's system. To find out more, please check the link below. 

https://www.android.com/intl/en_uk/auto/ 

0 Likes