Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest update 6th April 20

(Topic created on: 13-04-2020 04:45 PM)
Gb62
First Poster
Options

On Samsung a70, since last update my phone isn't working how it used to. Never changed themes, still same as when I bought the phone. But certain apps dont work properly,  kik wont accept my pics when I share. They just keep flashing on and off, I've to access them another way to share. Other galleries dont come up like google album or Samsung gallery.  There are other issues too numerous to list. I've had Samsung for years, this is putting me off them 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Gb62 

Some people have experienced issues when updating as some 3rd party apps haven't updated properly or the developer of the app needs to be informed that this bug now exists.

This can be usually done via the app or via the contact details listed in the app in the Playstore.

That said the Samsung Gallery App is a native app so should be working. 

What version are you on ?

I'm on the latest  April software update and my Samsung Gallery App is version 11.1.01.3 and works as it should.

Please also check your Playstore in my apps for any new updates.

It can take a few days for the phone to fully Optomise.

Options are 》

First try Safe Mode which disables any downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens. If it stops then one or more of your apps are causing this. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent apps one at a time until it stops.

If the issue does not stop in Safe Mode then..

1. Turn the phone off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system files and clear the cache.  No info is lost this way.

If no help....

2. Back up and remove any relevant Sd card and factory reset as a very last resort.

If no help.....

3. Use a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre when they re open after the COVID-19 pandemic ends.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes