Support

Open search

Language problem on Samsung Members

Highlighted
First Poster

Just go into settings and then go to general management and make your way to language and input from there then select language and then just go to add language and when you have added the language you wish to use it should give you the option to make this the default language for the whole device or to keep it the same way it is. P.S. if you can't make it to any of some of these settings due to language barriers I suggest that you have a device on hand that you can access the internet to translate for you. Or if you want just follow these instructions for a Samsung Galaxy S 9 plus or mostly anything made either the same time or after. First just go to the settings icon in the app page of your phone then go 13 choices down and click on that then it should be the first one in there to then click that and again it will be the first one in that one as well lastly just click below the set language for your device should be a green cross below that to add languages then find your desired language and then save it to your device it should end with a prompt asking you to-Make this your default language for the device or to keep it the way it is set already.    Hopefully this helps you...

Highlighted
Pathfinder

@A_Smith1981 wrote:

Hopefully this helps you...

No it doesnt

You should notice that the issue is specific to "Samsung Members" app *only*  which do not respect device global langage settings of device.  

See my post dated "31-10-2019 08:03 AM " in that thread

--
CR
Highlighted
First Poster

Sir how can u change the language of samsung member apps, since i have brought this in germany & all the events and benefit was shown in germany language. Can u help me?? Plz

Highlighted
First Poster
Same problem here. Can i know it too.plz help
Highlighted
First Poster

Same problem here 

Highlighted
First Poster

My Samsung s9 is I'm Spanish I'm messanger. I want English

Highlighted
First Poster

Hello,

I went onto my Samsung members app and it somehow changed the english language into a different one. I have tried to go on setting to change it back to english but It will not let me. Is there a way you can help me?.

Highlighted
First Poster

It derives it's language from your device CSC code - if you have multi-csc (OXM) rom it will change the CSC according to your SIM card carrier. I have the same problem. 

Still searching for a solution...

Highlighted
First Poster

I bought a new Samsung S10 and have spent nearly 2 hours and still haven't manage to figure out as to how do I register my phone.
It as been an absolute nightmare trying to find my model SM-G973F/DS on warranty registration page. But when I googled the model, I can see the support page for the model which is a relief but there is no option for registration which doesn't help.

The membership app is in French and despite of all attempts, I can't change to English which is so annoying.

Top Liked Authors