Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

(Topic created on: 07-02-2019 03:29 AM)
SugarBunnies
Apprentice
Options

The title says it all. The UI is okay to deal with but some of the new features are terrible. I've had my S9 for about 8 months now, and I've never had any problems with it TIL NOW. Closing the apps feature is so complicated, you have to swipe up instead of swiping left or right which is more difficult to do if you're using one hand! The End Call feature isn't there! The photos on my people edge look pixelated! And my clock is on the upper left hand corner, which is very annoying and you can't do anything in the settings to fix it! Fix thisss!!!

Pisteng yawa!

983 REPLIES 983
defeedme
Navigator
Options

Yea downgrade rollback using odin

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I would like to remind all the participants on this chat/board that downgrading the phone using this will void the phone warranty and support from Samsung as we cannot comment on unauthorised software. 

0 Likes
ComplianceDev
Explorer
Options
Hey Moderator, why don't you chime in on the Daydream issue?????????
0 Likes
BigDaddy1
Explorer
Options

The moderators comment is hilarious! Especially due to the fact that when the OS 9 software came out and caused several problems the Samsung rep I was chatting with through Text, (BTW an Employee of Samsung) told me I could rollback to Oreo, or OS 8 using Oden. And I mean in those exact words. I reminded them that if I did this it wold void my warranty. And their response was that was right but how others were handling the issue........ They also told me that there would be fixes out in the next month or two, (that was April 2019). Well guess what thouse fixes never, ever came. It wasn't updated until the next Q or 10 OS. Which has made them more like Apple than ever before. I will not even get started on that....