Support

Open search

I hate Bixby

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

I hate Bixby, this overly annoying service can not be completely stopped. After the prohibition of everything, he appears again and again, I want to smash the phone.

83 REPLIES 83
Highlighted

@Jim_R wrote:

I will not buy another Samsung phone with Bixby until it can be completely disabled, or better yet optionally installed.  

I removed all privileges from the bixby apps, ordered android not to let it run in the background, disabled what I could disable and changed the bixby key to another app ( for one press ). Now it seems it is practically dead. Okay, it's still a zombie, but I can cope with that.

1029201918026.jpg

Observer

I also hate it, really wish Samsung would scrap it, It's not such a big deal on their phones but it is on their watches running Tizen, it so frustrating to use its far more a hindrance than an assistant.

Highlighted
First Poster
Same as
Highlighted

Sicks 

Highlighted

I have turned everything Bixby does off but still get pop up request to turn it on and update . I am going to dispose of this phone shortly.    Shopping now.   My Samsung tablet does not have Bixby so I will keep It.

Highlighted

Just saw that the new Galaxy Active smartwatches have Bixby integrated. So glad my Frontier S3 Gear does not.  Looks like I will not be upgrading to another Samsung smartwatch any time soon.  

Samsung, you may not feel it yet but Bixby is hurting your bottom line.  I see about $1600 US in purchases or upgrades I personally have avoided or made elsewhere be cause of Bixby, and that number is growing.

Highlighted

I want my old moto z back. 

Highlighted
First Poster

i agree...bexiby is becoming too annoying and hatefull.

previously my plan was to use Bixby beside others, but since Bixby is forcing me to use it, so i am just about to switch out from samsung and find others.

Highlighted
First Poster

It still sucks I'm about to trade my phone in for an iPhone SE.  Said serially Galaxy S10 plus. That was supposed to say sincerely by the way. Voice to text is garbage also

Highlighted
Just Browsing

I so utterly detest bixby!  I'm so angry with being told to swipe and press three dots to disable this spyware!  I want it OFF my phone!  Its not like iys even any good!  Samsung must give the option to DELETE BIXBY!

Just to reiterate...bixby is utter sh*t!

Top Liked Authors