Support

Open search

I hate Bixby

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

I hate Bixby, this overly annoying service can not be completely stopped. After the prohibition of everything, he appears again and again, I want to smash the phone.

83 REPLIES 83
Highlighted

I couldn't agree more.

Highlighted

It's a shame because the Note 10+ is such a beautiful device  but yes.. Bixby Sux!

Highlighted
U should proof read your post. It is completely unintelligible. No, it cannot be uninstalled. Posting while on a PC has nothing to do with Bixby sucking. You sound VERY confused.
Highlighted

@-Giacomo- wrote:
So it is possible. And for me the way to do it is simple.

You may also consider Bixby removed if you just throw the phone in the garbage. Some options are not possible for the great majority of people. The authors of Bixby and the makers of the hardware did not give any option to remove Bixby. I am sure their intent was to prevent its removal and therefore Bixby is not generally removable.

. . . . . . . and therefore still not removable
Highlighted

I bought this Samsung phone because I liked the prior Samsung phone that I had and I like this new phone except for Bixby.  Bixby is a  big deterrent to purchase. My next phone will not have an intrusive talking anything on it.

Highlighted
Highlighted
Read my email reply to you, then go to this link:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-9/themes/removed-bixby-completely-t3833639/amp/

XDA is a highly-regarded group of Android developers with a great community of users who are very generous with their information.
Highlighted

I too am a Bixby hater and go to great lengths to turn it off.  I have many Samsung devices, and have been buying Samsung for years.  In addition to Samsung phones, smart watches, I have smartthings with extensive sensors in two homes.  Listen up Samsung, Bixby is changing this - it was time to buy a new tv, and I avoided buying Samsung because Bixby was integrated.  I will not buy another Samsung phone with Bixby until it can be completely disabled, or better yet optionally installed.  Don't become the next Beta max, I am not alone in this!

Highlighted
I have always gone with the latest galaxy model. Never again.
Top Liked Authors