Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i didnt recive s9 update Android Pie "One UI" in MAY

(Topic created on: 06-05-2019 05:50 PM)
JalilMRB
Apprentice
Options

i bough a used phone 2 days ago and was hyped about the One UI update but when i tried to update it and cheked for updates and nothing new i dont know or i jaust must wait for the in coming updates WHY Help me please quick as possible Thank you Screenshot_20190506-142504_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20190506-165459_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Believry
Pioneer
Options

@JalilMRB wrote:

i bough a used phone 2 days ago and was hyped about the One UI update but when i tried to update it and cheked for updates and nothing new i dont know or i jaust must wait for the in coming updates WHY Help me please quick as possible Thank you Screenshot_20190506-142504_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20190506-165459_Settings.jpg

Wish that happened to my phone.. instead i got locked into android 9 on last update (they changed binary from 2 to 3)
Have u read about all the problems that android 9 has bring?
Pro Mode Video One Ui MISSING
No more manual videos on android 9.
No more navigation bar hide.
No more Split screen (most of apps dont even work with it)
And some other things. I wouldn't update it even, but now im lock on it.

JalilMRB
Apprentice
Options
but the reviews of youtubers looks good...and the main thing i want to know if my new phone is original or modified so i can get future updates and change my phone or its fine to wait for the updates
0 Likes
JalilMRB
Apprentice
Options

but the reviews of youtubers looks good...and the main thing i want to know if my new phone is original or modified 
(Note: knox warranty statue 0x0)so i can get future updates and change my phone or its fine to wait for the updates

0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
Hey !
Since Android 9 has been released in December 2018 you won't get any Updates.
Your Security Patch Level is September 2018 so Samsung doesn't provide newer Security Patches for your phone either.

I would recommend you to BackUp your data via Smart Switch PC and then bring your phone to a Samsung Service Center for installing the newest update incl. the April Security Patch.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes