Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green dot on my s9 after screen replacement

(Topic created on: 25-10-2020 09:50 AM)
SDQSRN
Student
Options

I recently had my s9 screen replaced due issues with the touch screen sensitivity. After  the replacement a little translucent green spot appeared, the repairman said it is not a big deal. Phone have no warranty and i don't want to go back to the repairman. Please is there someone that knows what caused it or how to fix it.

NB the dot seems to be reducing 

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I think you'll need to go back to have the phone inspected by the person that repaied /  replaced the display @SDQSRN 

I assume it wasn't Samsung who carried out the work ? If so Samsung may not be able to offer support due to the unauthorised work.

This may not be a " big deal " to the repairman but they are not the one that's using the phone and it's obviously affecting your usage as your posting here.

They may have fitted a defective display or disturbed something inside which in my opinion can only be remedied by them looking again.

Or wait to see if it reduces altogether.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
SDQSRN
Student
Options

Thank you @bandOfBrothers. I would just wait and see. I think it's always better to replace Samsung immediately after the warranty expires.

0 Likes