Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s9 plus SM-G965U

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 12:43 PM)
Adam_Hantal
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys

I didnt receive the last update android pie in my galaxy s9 plus , whenever i do the manually check, it says that the latest update is already installed 

I have the galaxy s9 plus  SM-G965U

😭😭 5 july 2019 

13 REPLIES 13
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Adam_Hantal 

It's your phone my friend so if you wish to try using Odin then that's your call to fo so,  but do take some time to learn about the pro's and con's.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Adam_Hantal
Apprentice
Options
I wish not to use if there's a way to update it :'( i mean i asked a lot for help but no result
( I wish theres a way to update it )
0 Likes
Ashishchaudhary
First Poster
Options

Hey guys !!

I want to change  my Samsung s9+ software android 8 to android 9 but ..whenever I try to update it shows you have the latest android Version....wtf...now I am doing?

0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@Ashishchaudhary wrote:

Hey guys !!

I want to change  my Samsung s9+ software android 8 to android 9 but ..whenever I try to update it shows you have the latest android Version....wtf...now I am doing?

Well, read the topic. Already tried Smart Switch ? You perhaps have got some sort of mismatch between the regions ( for which the phone had been manufactured, for which it has been customized, which the SIM belongs to ). I suggest you invoke the Samsung Members App and contact the support. Or you contact a Samsung Service Center and ask them whether they can install a new version, they should be able to do that.

0 Likes