Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy 9+ Stopped Synching w/Outlook Calendar - HELP

(Topic created on: 17-04-2019 06:58 PM)
Kathyf
First Poster
Options

my new 9+ updated itself on 2/26/19 with a software update.  since that update, my phone calendar app has stopped snyching with my outlook account.  i have used samsung chat, they helped once by having me clear the cache and data- that worked for about a month.  then on the 7th it happened again.  

I have installed and wiped my email account multiple times since then. it pulls everything in, but when I start to add things on either my phone or laptop, they are not synching with each other. tried samsung again today and they had NO CLUE.  I am absolutely lost without a properly functioning calendar.  I dont like how the outlook app runs so i uninstalled that.  i just want it back to the way it was for the first 2 mos I owned the phone. any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
DPH
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem.  The calendar was synching fine until recently.

How did you clear the cache?

0 Likes
DPH
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem.  The calendar was synching fine until recently. How did you clear the cache?

0 Likes
Kathyf
First Poster
Options

Sorry just saw this. Settings/apps/calendar/storage/clear cache/clear data

This worked the first time I did it for about a month. Then all beta are off. Good luck!

0 Likes