Support

Open search

Disable music on super slow mo?

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hello,

Every time i record a new 960fps super slow mo video, it adds some awful default music to the clip.  Is there a way to permanently change that?  I know when viewing the video, you can click the music icon at the bottom right and change it, but it always seems to default back to some sort of music.  Drives me nuts!

Thanks in advance!

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted

They were super slow Mo videos.

Not just slow motion.

Again, it is not the camera that adds the music, it is the video editor via gallery view that adds it.

Highlighted
Hi Guys,

I'm not aware of any options to prevent stock music being added by default to slo motion vidoes. If you open the video and tap anywhere on the screen you should see some options appear at the bottom to mute the track, as well as choose your own stock music or music from your personal library. Hope this helps.
Highlighted

@AndrewL wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm not aware of any options to prevent stock music being added by default to slo motion vidoes. If you open the video and tap anywhere on the screen you should see some options appear at the bottom to mute the track, as well as choose your own stock music or music from your personal library. Hope this helps.

Opening the videos in any other video player, prevents the music being added, including opening in Samsung video manager (download from Galaxy apps store)

Highlighted
I'd rather have the original real sound super slowed down. Slink vids are much funnier that way.
Highlighted
Dang autocorrect. Slo-mo, not slink.
Highlighted
Observer

Who's silly idea was it from Samsung to insert stupid music in Super Slow-Mo mode?  It is extremely annoying and the music makes me cringe.  Who signed off on this in Samsung as being a good idea?  Seriously?  Is it a Korean cultural thing?  Because it sux elsewhere.  

Highlighted

Yeah I just got Android 10 and the problem is still there....

Highlighted
Observer

This feature is incredibly infuriating. Please remove it.

Who in their right mind at Samsung thought that it was a good idea to add shocking stock music to your videos with no way to remove it?

Please remove this "feature" immediately. This type of awful update makes me want to put this phone in the bin and then burn it.

Top Liked Authors