Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital wellbeing

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 04:39 PM)
J60POB
First Poster
Options
Can I uninstall / disable digital wellbeing?
2 REPLIES 2
Mark62912
Explorer
Options
In short, no. It was implemented so that you realise how much you may be using your phone but you can just ignore it fairly easily if you want to and it doesn't actually limit anything unless you ask it to. If you're concerned because someone is checking how much you're using it then you can make multiple profiles as part of the family bit and then use one profile the majority of the time, then when someone is going to check switch to a profile which you only look at the news or something on (you want some data to make it seem more realistic because they won't believe that you haven't used your phone at all in the past week). Hope that helps, if not then reply and I'll try my best to address your issue
0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
if you download this you can disable what ever you want on your phone! anything that says Samsung ive practically disabled and saved more ram and battery, there is a list online of what is safe to turn off, ive bixby gone and several other things, all the bloat that samsung fill the phone with, I find it great just check the list of what you dont need it has a list you can toggle in the menu of the app what is safe but Google searches give you more comprehensive list
0 Likes