Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Reports

(Topic created on: 24-06-2020 05:07 PM)
AmandaM
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung S9 and use the text message app that was installed on the phone. I have delivery reports switched on, so I get a sound when a text is delivered and an icon at the top of my screen. This afternoon, this has stopped happening. Everything is still switched to 'on' so I can't understand why this has happened. Help?

0 Likes
74 REPLIES 74
AntS
Options

Hi guys,

We appreciate that people's personal situations and circumstances are different, but it's not a great idea to encourage impersonating someone else when contacting an organisation's services... and with potential legal implications of identity theft it's not in line with the Community TOS either: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/news-rules-faqs/community-terms-of-service/m-p/92#M1

Whenever possible, it's best to get situations resolved in the right way and honestly. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Cheers.

Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options

We are well aware that you shouldn't pretend to be someone else. I had my dads permission he was also here with me. The other poster had asked her previous partner for the information. I just advised what info she would need. 

We were not trying to break any rules.

0 Likes
Stickychip
Explorer
Options
I pay for this contract but Vodafone won't transfer the account to my name. any way he has sorted it, thank you all for all your help 👍
nix6
Student
Options
I posted about this problem on S10 yesterday. I have spoken to vodafone. Advised to go to settings>general managenent>reset> reset network settings> press reset and then restart phone
Guess what? I now have delivery reports 🤗

0 Likes
el21
Explorer
Options

Hi, I have the same issue but if I turn off wi fi and change network settings to 3g, hey presto it works! It's annoying but will is handy to know if you really need to know the message is delivered. I am wondering if they are phasing the reports out for good. Anyway hope this helps.

0 Likes
el21
Explorer
Options
My delivery reports are still not working on 4g or wifi. Has anyone else managed to sort it? if so how please?
0 Likes
BlindPew
Journeyman
Options
Get in touch with Vodafone tell them to remove Wi-Fi calling at their end and you're done.
el21
Explorer
Options
Thank you. will certainly try it. fingers crossed!
0 Likes
Stickychip
Explorer
Options
yes thanks to others on here, you need to contact you phone provider and get them to take off your WiFi calling off your account
0 Likes
el21
Explorer
Options
I have never heard of wifi calling to be honest. I still don't understand why the reports are no longer working for no apparent reason though.
0 Likes