Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Reports

(Topic created on: 03-07-2020 03:01 PM)
AmandaM
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung S9 and use the text message app that was installed on the phone. I have delivery reports switched on, so I get a sound when a text is delivered and an icon at the top of my screen. This afternoon, this has stopped happening. Everything is still switched to 'on' so I can't understand why this has happened. Help?

0 Likes
74 REPLIES 74
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
Its very odd I asked how that would affect delivery reports and they said they genuinely didn't have a clue.
Glad you are sorted.
0 Likes
Stickychip
Explorer
Options
who did you speak to and how did you contact them, as my phone is still in my ex's name will they help me?
0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
I spoke to them on twitter. My phone is in my dads name as I took over paying the bill. So I just said I was him on twitter or the live chat on the Vodafone website because I obviously knew all the security questions.
BlindPew
Journeyman
Options
Mine is as well funnily enough, I used the chat option on the app
Stickychip
Explorer
Options
I have no idea on the security details 😞 I have text the ex but I doubt he will speak to Vodafone for me
0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
Oh no! I'm not sure if they can help. There must be a way. All you need is the full name date of birth post code. And then they will send you a code to your phone.
Stickychip
Explorer
Options
well I hope he does fingers crossed,
0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
Fingers crossed for you. Do you not know his details?
0 Likes
Stickychip
Explorer
Options
I wrote his name in the message, but security question could be anything
0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
They didn't ask me any actual security question just full name date of birth and postcode. And phone number obviously then they send a 4 digit number in a text. You have to give them that.
0 Likes