Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Reports

(Topic created on: 03-07-2020 12:56 PM)
AmandaM
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung S9 and use the text message app that was installed on the phone. I have delivery reports switched on, so I get a sound when a text is delivered and an icon at the top of my screen. This afternoon, this has stopped happening. Everything is still switched to 'on' so I can't understand why this has happened. Help?

0 Likes
74 REPLIES 74
Stickychip
Explorer
Options
my wi fi calling is off anyway
0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options

My wifi calling is off too so thats not my issue either 

HL20
Apprentice
Options

Where do you find wifi calling and I will check if mine is showing off or completely removed 

0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options

Its in the drag down menu I have to scroll across 3 pagesIts in the drag down menu I have to scroll across 3 pages

0 Likes
BlindPew
Journeyman
Options
I have never had Wi-Fi calling enabled, wonder why that would make a difference?
0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
Me neither. I dont know what to say. When I spoke to someone in the week they said they had to reset the message system their end they did this i got 1 report and none since I do keep randomly recieved about 20 in the middle of the night randomly. I think they haven't got a clue so are just clutching at straws
Stickychip
Explorer
Options
I never had it on, so that wouldn't make a difference to mines either
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options

This is the reply I got too. I will try it but I don't know how it will helpThis is the reply I got too. I will try it but I don't know how it will help

0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options

Well I didn't even get chance to turn my phone off I was just replying to a text and all the reports seem to be back. 

So it seems as though that fixed it. So anyone who needs sorting needs to get onto vodafone and explain they need the wifi calling taken off of their line.

0 Likes
BlindPew
Journeyman
Options
I have just done as you advised and all working again, they just need to disconnect Wi-Fi calling at their end, no idea why it works, but it appears to do the trick, 5 texts sent all delivered👍👍