Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Reports

(Topic created on: 02-07-2020 07:21 PM)
AmandaM
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung S9 and use the text message app that was installed on the phone. I have delivery reports switched on, so I get a sound when a text is delivered and an icon at the top of my screen. This afternoon, this has stopped happening. Everything is still switched to 'on' so I can't understand why this has happened. Help?

0 Likes
74 REPLIES 74
Stickychip
Explorer
Options

@Mrsb09 wrote:

Screenshot_20200702-190058_Twitter.jpg

FINALLY!! Someone at Vodafone is apparently going to do something

Omg I've been trying all day to speak to someone, well done

0 Likes
Stickychip
Explorer
Options

@BlindPew wrote:
Well done Mrsb09, I did send a text earlier and got a delivery report, so maybe you've finally cracked it for us.👍

I haven't had any of my delivery reports today 😕 

0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
I sent 3 texts to my husband stood in front of me he received all 3 I only received 1 delivery report which was a miracle. So I screenshot all the info on the messages and I sent that to them. To prove that it wasn't my handset I've told them so many times there are several of us. Like I said I also said I would leave and not pay my bill might have helped
0 Likes
AmandaM
First Poster
Options

It is good to hear that Vodafone have decided they may be at fault. I turned my delivery reports off, but will try them again and see what happens. I am glad this was not me going crackers and it is a genuine problem. Let's hope they sort it out.

0 Likes
Stickychip
Explorer
Options
mine is still not working 😕 😡😤
Stickychip
Explorer
Options
mine is still not working
0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
Nope mine neither. Still waiting for a reply from them. I just keep on until someone answers
HL20
Apprentice
Options

Hi All

I have just been on chat will Adil at Vodafone.

Lots of going over the problem and switching on and off but...

The wifi calling service has been removed as this can interupt usual service?? 

I dont know if I need or use that service but guess I will find out!

I really have no idea but since this I have had reports.

Hope this has fixed it.

Good luck and fingers crossed it stays this way

Stickychip
Explorer
Options
@HL20 Did you remove it or did they tell you to remove it? and where do we find this wi fi calling?
0 Likes
HL20
Apprentice
Options

Hi

Adil at vodafone did something and I assume when I had to switch off and also do a re start it got triggered?

Still getting reports at the mo

0 Likes