Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Reports

(Topic created on: 28-06-2020 09:59 PM)
AmandaM
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung S9 and use the text message app that was installed on the phone. I have delivery reports switched on, so I get a sound when a text is delivered and an icon at the top of my screen. This afternoon, this has stopped happening. Everything is still switched to 'on' so I can't understand why this has happened. Help?

0 Likes
74 REPLIES 74
AmandaM
First Poster
Options

I am also with Vodafone. Seems a bit strange. I had a brief chat to Vodafone who said it couldn't be a network issue. I am not sure I believe them.

0 Likes
BlindPew
Journeyman
Options

I have the same issue, I have tried the soft reset suggested, nothing, the texts say status requested, no delivery reports but text are being received by the recipient. Also on Vodafone, who say they have no idea.

0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options

According to vodafone there is an update that came out on the first of june for samsung they are saying that if you download that it should fix it 

0 Likes
AmandaM
First Poster
Options

And where is this update? My phone is set to automatically install updates when on wifi, so I have no updates pending that I can see.

0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options
Thats what I said. Mine is set to automatically. But when u went on to search there was one from the 1st of June. So I updated and it hasn't fixed the problem at all.
0 Likes
BlindPew
Journeyman
Options

me neither, checked for updates and says latest update installed. Very odd, but at least it's not just me.

0 Likes
Stickychip
Explorer
Options
Mine too:(
0 Likes
Mrsb09
Pioneer
Options

Its really irritating me now. Are you on Vodafone too?

Stickychip
Explorer
Options
I updated mine a few days ago that's when my delivery reports stopped 😞
0 Likes
Stickychip
Explorer
Options

I am Vodafone, I thought maybe it was something I did.  I rely on those delivery reports

0 Likes