Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyrillic Serbian Keyboard

(Topic created on: 15-09-2020 06:22 PM)
dzoni303
Apprentice
Options

I have request.

Please add new keyboard input language Serbian Cyrillic (Српски)

79 REPLIES 79
drago_ca
Journeyman
Options

@SW1994 

Just fix it !!!

That’s the best you know?

I should pay $2,000 and the first thing I should do is “to fix it”???

Do you think Serbs are morons?

We know better than that. We will give our money to those who appreciate our business.

As far as I am concerned, Samsung can go and f*ck themselves. I will not purchase ANY of their products any more.

And, no! I am not “taking a political stand”. I am only RESPONDING to a political stand Samsung has taken.

drago_ca
Journeyman
Options

Just to make sure everyone understand what is the political stand Samsung has taken:

It is official Samsung’s position that Serbian alphabet IS NOT a Serbian Cyrillic BUT Croatian alphabet.

If someone think I am wrong, just open “Samsung keyboard settings/Select input languages”, select “Srpski” and see whose language you will get !!!

0 Likes
SW1994
Student
Options

I was refering to Samsung to just fix it. Now! I know it doesn't take much for them. I'm sorry you misunderstood me. 

0 Likes
drago_ca
Journeyman
Options

Sorry.  It looked like you were telling buyers to fix it.

0 Likes
vlada84
Journeyman
Options

Its true. Samsung political player!!!!

0 Likes
Dragomir
Apprentice
Options

Today Samsung published new update for Samsung Keyboard... and gues did they added Serbian Cyrillic keyboard? NO! This is not question did Samsung developers have time. They don't want to add Serbian Cyrillic keyboard.

But I installed Simple Keyboard and I don't want to think about Samsung keyboard anymore.

0 Likes
vlada84
Journeyman
Options

Or just dont buy samsung anymore. Its easy. Usa blame huawei for some "security" issues but look what samsung do. They do not hiding anymore that they are politic-oriented company, not user-oriented.

In phone-aceesory shop:

-Good afternnon, what you have for my samsung?

- Trash can.

SasaStanisic
Apprentice
Options

But there is Macedonian Cyrilic. And Macedonia have 2mil of citizens and Serbia have only 7mil. So there is no good explanation why they dont want to do that. Economic reasons most definitely not. So there is only one explanation, THEY HAVE SOME POLITICAL AGENDA, and they will not do it. So I have my stand also, nothing enters my house that have Samsung name on it, not even refrigerator.... So brothers Serbs unite already...

Тривун
First Poster
Options

Hi,

We are still waiting for our primary, native alphabet.

I want to use Samsung's default keyboard, it's much better than any 3rd party keyboard.

I am not using it only because it doesn't have an option for Serbian Cyrillic alphabet.

Many countries have their cyrillic alphabets, why is Serbia an exception?

vlada84
Journeyman
Options

Изузетак је зато што је самсунг постао политички подобна компанија која игра како јој неко каже.

0 Likes