Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyrillic Serbian Keyboard

(Topic created on: 22-04-2020 02:21 AM)
dzoni303
Apprentice
Options

I have request.

Please add new keyboard input language Serbian Cyrillic (Српски)

79 REPLIES 79
Optimus
First Poster
Options

What is samsung ETA for Serbian cyrilic keyboard? Please some one from Samsung respond.

0 Likes
MladenK
Apprentice
Options

@Optimus wrote:

What is samsung ETA for Serbian cyrilic keyboard? Please some one from Samsung respond.

Someone from Samsung already wrote that they're gonna need 1 year to develop this magnificent feature. It's probably too hard for them to add 3 new letters... 

stir93
Student
Options

What a shame that we need to wait almost 1 year for such a simple thing. And we were been waiting for this even before this announcement. Plese reconsider your options, and try to add Serbian cyrillic keyboard as soon as possible.

drago_ca
Journeyman
Options

Six years ago i was told the same thing: "The next year".

They are lying.

Please, boycott Samsung!

SasaStanisic
Apprentice
Options

Since this has no effect at all, here is link to our new group on facebook.  All patriots who want can join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bojkotsamsung/

We will popularize this and will se will it have any effect on this company arogant behaviour toward us.

Please tell your friends and join...

Nemanja
Journeyman
Options

Dear,

Please ADD Serbian Cyrillic to Samsung Keyboard, many of us want it!

Best regards,

Nemanja.

Vladokv
Journeyman
Options

I really dont know why they are slowing things down? It Is totally the same letters like Macedonian cyrillic, just need to add two letters Ћћ and Ђђ and take out three extra vords from Macedonian and here we go.

Apple already has serbian cyrillic years and years.

Dear Samsung, could we expect our Serbian cyrillic on Samsung keyboard soon?

We dont want to use third party keyboards and take us in risk.

Dani_71
First Poster
Options

I have my Samsung S7 edge for some time now and am totally dissapointed in Samsung's developers and Samsung as company, for their inability to introduce Serbian cyrillic keyboard. As previously stated by some others, I have also had Iphone in the past and it had Serbian cyrillic keyboard. Since I will be changing my phone soon, I will most certainly buy some other brand, and not Samsung.

Vladokv
Journeyman
Options

I'm totally agree. It's just two more letters on Macedonian keyboard. Why they are silent about this? Tell us something...

Samsung, give us Serbian cyrillic keyboard.

Zonja
First Poster
Options

I really can't understand how it's possbile for Samsung to not have Serbian official leeter and yet it offers Serbian unofficial letter?! Is this the way that Samsung telling us to stop using their products and change brand?!

***** it is 2020, I have S10+ and I still can not use my official letter, rly? I was planning to buy S20, but Apple here I come.