Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyrillic Serbian Keyboard

(Topic created on: 30-03-2020 06:11 PM)
dzoni303
Apprentice
Options

I have request.

Please add new keyboard input language Serbian Cyrillic (Српски)

79 REPLIES 79
s0n1c_fl0w3r
Student
Options

Hi Chris!

Wow, impressive.

By 2021 I'll be able to develop this ***** myself.

Never buying Samsung again.

Kestrel993
Apprentice
Options

Dear @ChrisM,

Thank you for the effort of asking the devs to give any information regarding this subject (problem) and sharing it with us in such a short time.

Sadly, I must say that "They have plans" doesn't sound promising at all to me, and most likely I will be changing to a new smartphone by 2021. And it won't be of Samsung brand.

It is such shame that global conglomerate, as Samsung is, needs the whole year (maybe even more) to add one alphabet to its database/keyboard.

Best regards.

MladenK
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for reply, but this is totally unacceptable... 365 days for what? For 3 new letters? 

Matija01
Student
Options

Come one, One year for 3 new letters. This is my 4th samsung android phone and it's a shame that we don't have cyrilic alphabet yet. And even a bigger shame that we have to wait one more year to get it.

Немања
First Poster
Options

ooooo

drago_ca
Journeyman
Options

I have returned my Galaxy S9 and switched to iphone because Samsung is involved in anti Serbian propaganda. There is no such thing as Serbian latinic. Serbian constitution recognizes only one alphabet and it is cyrillic.

Samsung already has a Macedonian cyrillic and only two letters are missing to complete the Serbian cyrillic.

iPhone has Serbian cyrillic from the very beginning.

I still have Tab s3 but i will not buy any Samsung product unless they change their policy.

I suggest you guys do the same. Serbian market is larger than Croatian so let's hurt Samsung financially.

drago_ca
Journeyman
Options

Please read my post on the same topic under S9 section.

As I have said there I will not buy any samsung product until they stop playing politics and introduce Serbian Cyrillic keyboard. iPhone has it from the very beginning.

I would like to encourage my fellow countrymen to do the same.

Let's hurt them financially.

drago_ca
Journeyman
Options

Stop buying Samsung. Let them have Croatian market and Serbia should switch to iPhone.

iPhone has Serbian cyrillic keyboard from the very beginning.

drago_ca
Journeyman
Options

@Matija01 wrote:

Come one, One year for 3 new letters. This is my 4th samsung android phone and it's a shame that we don't have cyrilic alphabet yet. And even a bigger shame that we have to wait one more year to get it.

Matija01, you don't understand. It is not about 3 letters. It is about anti Serbian propaganda from the very beginning. Someone has decided to force Serbs to use latinic instead of our alphabet.

My last Samsung was S5 and I will not buy anything from them anymore until they stop playing politics. By continuing buying their products you are just encouraging them to continue their propaganda.

Stop buying samsung and switch to iPhone.

SasaStanisic
Apprentice
Options

I bet there is more buyers who rather use Zulu language then Serbian Cyr, well this is last samsung for me... next one will be with my letters. Big shame for company like this...