Hi guys, I've had me s9+ almost a year now but have to be honest I'm struggling with it... I have to constantly restart it, today alone I've had to restart it 4 times. I go to make a call and nothing, just the dial screen once you've selected a contact... thing is it's becoming worse 😞
Any advice would be appreciated, many thanks
I can see why you would be frustrated with this @AdznKi
If this was my phone I'd try the following in order....
1. Check there are no app or software updates.
2. Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables the downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens. If the phone goes back to normal then one or more of your apps is causing this so come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent apps one at a time until it stops.
3. Turn the phone off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system files and clear the system cache. No info is lost this way.
4. Back up and factory reset after removing any relevant Sd card.
5. Seek hands on at a Samsung Experience Store / Samsung Service Centre.
Current Phone ~
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _ Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10. Snapdragon 865+