Support

Open search

Camera bug- filming time problem Galaxy s8 and s9

Highlighted

Hello everybody,

I have the same problem on both my galaxy S8 and S9. 

When i want to film the video turn off by itslef and most of the time don't let me film videos that are longer than 1 min! Most of the time it turns off after few seconds! But i remain in the camera's application. Its just that it stops filming!

I don't understand what's going on and it' s very annoying!

I hope someone can help me! Thank you!!

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
First Poster

I have  exactly the same problem on my s9. Additionally the normal camera is also affected. It makes that I cannot take pictures properly which is very annoying as I bought this phone to get a better camera

Highlighted

Try going into settings, apps, camera, storage and clear data

Highlighted

I have done that.  Also did factory reset and it worked well for a while,  then started again.  I really dont want to do the reset again 😞

Highlighted

@Giantpanda wrote:

I have done that.  Also did factory reset and it worked well for a while,  then started again.  I really dont want to do the reset again 😞

Is this with the pie update? 

Did you get the March update for pie? 

Highlighted
I don't know 🙈
Highlighted
March 24th seems to have been an update on my phone. But I donno anything about pie
Highlighted

@Giantpanda wrote:
I don't know 🙈

Lol go into settings, about phone, software and it'll say Android 8 or 9 

Highlighted
Haha. Yes I know it is a 9 plus, but you wrote for "pie". I dont know what it means in this context
Highlighted

@Giantpanda wrote:
Haha. Yes I know it is a 9 plus, but you wrote for "pie". I dont know what it means in this context

Android 9 is called pie, they always give the software a name, kit Kat, marshmallow, nougat, oreo and now pie. 

Not 9 as in S9, 9 as in the software version. 

Top Liked Authors