Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call recorder

(Topic created on: 22-03-2018 10:29 AM)
Ryan23
Voyager
Options

I'm on a different thread with over 30K plus people using call recording apps (I use ACR Pro) and I can no longer hear the caller only my voice, inbound and outbound calls. 

I had the S8 plus which worked perfectly so what has Samsung done to permissions on the S9 plus which I'm now using, speaking with others it has also affected the S9.

It was very quick for Samsung customer service (UK) to put blame on the app developer but this isn't an issue with the app it's the phone.

Can someone from Samsung please tell me if this can be fixed or the S9 plus is useless to me and approximately 1.5 million other ACR users using Samsung's S9 devices.

For me the facility to record is paramount, it's not an issue with the latest version of Oreo as it works on other handsets.

Samsung what have you done ?

605 REPLIES 605
Anaod
First Poster
Options

A50 france : not working

0 Likes
TheNowak
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, I have an idea I'd like to verify - is it possible that call recording could be enabled on EU-distributed phones by setting the location to India or Romania when first setting up the phone/creating a new Samsung account?
EDIT: Nevermind, just found out it's CSC-dependent.

0 Likes
Seaman
Student
Options

Removing facilities instead of adding them, Maybe next time I will not buy any product made by Samsung

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I've been telling people that for two year + now. But Noooooo, they gotta see it for themselves and go ballistic on Samsung something they are not going to change. The don't care about you.

Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options
Up I'm wondering this thailand sim card will change in s22 ultra to be recorder calls
0 Likes
PHB27
Journeyman
Options

I switched to using a Huawei P30 Pro a year ago and am quite happy with it (UK).

It allows me to record phone calls automatically and it links to the contacts too.

I was quite happy with Samsung phones until they made this change.

Now I will never buy another Samsung product until I her that the call recording facility has been restored in the UK - where there is no law stopping you from recording calls.

It seems like they have only restricted it in some geographic areas.

Is that not a form of racial discrimination???

Almost ALL companies routinely record calls to them in the UK.

Samsung clearly couldn't care less about their customer base so I suggest everyone buys an alternate phone and passes the word around.

The Redmi seems to work too according to other posts.

0 Likes