Support

Open search

Call recorder

Highlighted
First Poster
Has Samsung given any word on when this'll be fixed. This affects a lot of folks. They should have publicized this before selling their phones.
Highlighted
Voyager

No.

If you desperately need a call recording app look into Boldbeast version 11.1 mentioned in previous threads. It's helped a lot of people in the short term.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Yea, no. Right now, we can only hope for the sue against Samsung will make them reconsider their ***** up decision. And nag the support.

The boldbeast fix (and now even Skavlex according to himself) is currently the only reason I am keeping my phone. I am in a hot debate with the support about having them either help me revert the blockade or help me returning this phone.

I really feel ***** as my S7E has no issue recording calls, larger battery and dosent have DEX or Bixby as a forced spyware. But my S7E has a cracked screen.

Highlighted
First Poster

@Ryan23 wrote:

Its Samsung S9's across the world affecting ACR customer approx. 1.5 million users 

Follow this link for updates 

https://nllapps.com/samsung

Samsung are already losing customers (S9's) due to this problem.

People are trying to hand back the phone, I'm one of them, im stuck with the S9 plus.

I just dont understand this regression, first when I got the S9 plus, all worked well, and now without notifying me in advance, they turned off the recording option.

I wonder though, I live in a country where call recording is completly legal without notifying the other side. (As per the law, a call can be recorder only by 1 of the patricipants in a particular conversation)

But anyhow, lets assume that it is forbidden unless 2/all articipants must agree (which is the other common law in many countries), so if I'm calling someone and asking for his approval to record the call, and assumingly he approves, then, how can I start a recording ? Isnt that an essential part of having a phone !

If that's Google's/Samsung's approach, then I'm probably going to look for alternatives as well

Highlighted
Explorer
agree with you
Highlighted
First Poster
Bold beast 11.2 or 11.2 worked in s9plus exynos without root.but correct ur settings.- Record Mode: 1 or 5 - Record Format: MP3 - Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Effect: No - Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group3 It records calls very well, both your voice and the caller's voice are loud and clear in recordings.
Highlighted
Apprentice
I'm having the exact same problem with my Note8 and it's driving me absolutely nuts!
Highlighted
Apprentice
Not only the S9 & S9+ but the Note8 as well...
Highlighted
Explorer
there should be a way we can raise this issue with samsung and samsung should listen on social media we can start complain....
Highlighted
Apprentice
This is not true I'm using my Note 8 and still can't hear the other person on the other end talking when trying to listen back to the recorded audio.
Top Liked Authors