Support

Open search

Bluetooth connection issues on S9+ with Fitbit Charge 2

Highlighted
Explorer

I connected my fitbit with no issues about 4 weeks ago but in the last week I'm having problems syncing the device. It's paired but for some reason not talking to one another. Any ideas?

Regards Dave

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Explorer

Its now 2 months later and have had nothing but the same issue. Is there a way to update the bluetooth in any way or can anyone else come up with an answer. Have also logged the issue with fitbit support too. 

Highlighted
First Poster

Hey there,

I have a fit bit charge 2. I can't connect at all. I get to entering the 4 digit code then nothing happens. 

Dis you manage to get yours working again ?

Highlighted

Yes it works but every morning I have to restart bluetooth so it reconnects. Pain in the ***** and no one wants to take ownership of the problem!

Highlighted
Annoying. I can't even sync mine, any ideas or tips ?
I have looked on fitbit site done all the steps but can't seem to get past entering the 4 digit code. I just get a blank screen on fitbit.

Thanks
Highlighted

Nothing I'm afraid  sorry

Highlighted

Having a look round about this problem as my Charge 2 won't synch via my Samsung S7. I unpaired it and tried repairing it and it's not 'communicating with Bluetooth. I have spent ages on live chat wit fitbit, we tried it on my daughter's iPhone and had no problems so it's definitely a Samsung problem. I updated the software a few weeks ago and wonder if it's that as Fitbit working fine beforehand

Highlighted
First Poster

I am also having connection issue, it was fine then a few months ago it stopped connecting with my Fitbit. Also my bluetooth no longer shows on the top of the screen unless you drag it down then it shows. 

Top Liked Authors