Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Update to S8 sucks so bad

(Topic created on: 23-03-2019 09:01 AM)
Billbo83
First Poster
Options

Just updated my software on my S8 to the new Pi update thign with the giant screens.

I've never complained on one of these forums before because i could never be bothered but this time I had to provide feedback to Samsung. This update is TERRIBLE!!

My apps are all large, I can't get rid of the huge screen of nothingness on every menu SETTINGS yes I know Im in the settings menu, I navigated there. My messages now don't show up in the lock screen so I have no idea if I missed a message. The push notifications aren't working properly. Its bloody awful. I'll be changing phones at my next renewal in 6 weeks if this isn't fixed pronto. I want to go back to how my phone was yesterday.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Slugec97
First Poster
Options

Yea.. I mean for the lock screen u can change how to be displayed.. but my biggest problem is messages.. if i open message from my friend with who we write a lot it takes like FIVE seconds to load them up.. and that's the most disappointing and when you get out and go back in again takes 5 seconds to load them up.. please fix that as soon as possible

0 Likes