Support

Open search

App opening and closing animations

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Please change app opening and close animations on samsung one ui like the stock android pie have.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hi @alihassan8861. If you have any feedback regarding the Android Pie beta then you can submit it through "Ask questions” under the “Beta feedback” menu of the Samsung Members app.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Hi @alihassan8861. If you have any feedback regarding the Android Pie beta then you can submit it through "Ask questions” under the “Beta feedback” menu of the Samsung Members app.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helping Hand
You can change screen animation settings in the developer options.

---------
:white-medium-star:Never gonna give you up!:white-medium-star:
Mvg,
T.K.
Highlighted

He's talking about the opening and closing app animation that's not the same

Highlighted
First Poster

Tap Accessibility to go into the group of settings made for folks with disabilities. Tap on Reduce Motion, then toggle the feature to ON. This will turn off animations when you open and close apps, as well as disable the parallax feature in your wallpaper settings.

watch here  

Highlighted

why Galaxy A20 dont have these animations?

Highlighted
My mobile app not open and close animation
Highlighted

Thank you.  You've reduced just a little more of the stupid distractions I (we) face throughout my day and, in doing so, increased the quality of life.  Sound dramatic?  Well, I turned the motion thing off in Windows, I don't stare into traffic while waiting to cross the street, and I don't watch water boiling in a pot.  Why would I want to see sliding menus flying back and forth?  Thank you again, functionspace.

Top Liked Authors