Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Highlighted
Apprentice

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
Highlighted
oh ok, refresh multi-post are annoying... never mind
Jamie Warren
Highlighted

SmartSelect_20181121-085438_Samsung Members.jpg

Highlighted

@JamieWarren wrote:
are you saying this to me...
if so WOW....I think you've just shown how inexperience in life you actually are.

No. I was talking to Lewish who threatened Samsung to stop buying their products!

Let's not jump to conclusions please...

Highlighted

@aceMarco wrote:

@JamieWarren wrote:
if so WOW....I think you've just shown how inexperience in life you actually are.

No. I was talking to Lewish who threatened Samsung to stop buying their products!

sorry, its because there wasn't a quote and it was below my post.. I am sorry

Jamie Warren
Highlighted

I sideloaded the beta yesterday but you still need to sign up your device and Samsung account from within members app to report beta issues and get updates as you get a message when accessing certain functions.

Highlighted

@JamieWarren wrote:

@aceMarco wrote:

@JamieWarren wrote:

Sorry, my bad!

Stavster mine just aborts? My CSC is xeu? Any ideas
Highlighted

@aceMarco wrote:

@JamieWarren wrote:

@aceMarco wrote:

@JamieWarren wrote:

Sorry, my bad!

ok, your forgiven

Jamie Warren
Highlighted

Appeciate that you're all excited and that the wait is grinding (to say the least :face-with-rolling-eyes:), but please try to be nice to each other. As far as I'm concerned, we're all nerds on here. And that's pretty good in my book. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::heavy-black-heart:

(And no, no news about the when at our end this morning.)

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

@AntS wrote:

Appeciate that you're all excited and that the wait is grinding (to say the least :face-with-rolling-eyes:), but please try to be nice to each other. As far as I'm concerned, we're all nerds on here. And that's pretty good in my book. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::heavy-black-heart:

(And no, no news about the when at our end this morning.)

dont worry, it was just a misunderstanding. we nerds have put it behind us!

Jamie Warren
Top Liked Authors