Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Highlighted
Apprentice

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
Highlighted

Would we need to be on Oreo 8.1 to recieve the beta?

Highlighted

I find some stuff they answer and some they don't I shall start to give up soon at this rate 

Highlighted

Like i said this morning, the same thing like in germany they said the 15th and its roll out yesterday 

No pint waiting anymore. Why give us false info. I could have instsaled it yesterday from sd card if i knew that it wont roll out today. .

Apparently if u do so u will get future updates anyway. So no point waiting

Highlighted

They told me it would be global, then unlocked, then locked carrier devices.. 

I got impatient of waiting so I went to page 49 i think & got the s9+ update.zip 

All working perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Highlighted

i am so tierd of samsung. Hope soon will come the day that ppl will not buy theyre phones any more. They are so ***** up whit updates. Whatever ppl say Iphone will be number 1 and it will remain number 1 on the market

Highlighted
Hi Guys

Just a quick message to clarify that the Android Pie Beta Programme is available to S9 and S9 plus users. Qualifying users need to download the โ€œSamsung Membersโ€ app from the Galaxy Apps or Play Store, then submit the โ€œGalaxy Beta Programโ€ application form through โ€œRegistration of One UI Beta Programโ€ in the notice. As long as you meet all the participation criteria, the registration process will be completed.

Screenshot_20181120-162912_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Screenshot_20181120-162830_Phone.jpg

Downloaded to my phone, moved to sd card, then boot into recovery and apply from sd card.. 

I do like it so far, but it does remind me a little of iOS ๐Ÿค”

Highlighted

Thanks. Thats  exsacly what we are trying to do. But there is no such an option avaliable 

Highlighted
thanks Andrew. What is the participation criteria? I got my s9 plus directly from Samsung uk website unlocked on launch and I received nothing.
Top Liked Authors