!-- End Google Optimize -->
Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Highlighted
Apprentice

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
Highlighted

Funny. cos im currently talking to a live chat assistant and theyre telling me that it will be launched today as long as you are unlocked.  THIS IS CONFUSING ME

Highlighted

UK Samsung page Is told the sameScreenshot_20181120-163224_Samsung Internet.jpg

Highlighted
Lol no one person has the same information. That's good...

My guess is it will be within the next few days. Just had updates for samsung good lock that has support for Android p. Samsung pay was also updated but no notes to say if this is to support Android p but my guess would be that this is why the update came out today 

Highlighted
Well fingers crossed. 13 minutes to go
Highlighted

Spoke to live chat and apparently they're rolling it out now? Has anyone had the notice about registering yet?

Highlighted

okay i so the support assistant told me you have to ask to register through the send feedback through the samsung members app and those who send feedback will get it first as it will be released in batches

Highlighted

okay so i asked  the support assistant told me you have to ask to register through the send feedback through the samsung members app and those who send feedback will get it first as it will be released in batches

Highlighted

lewis another support assistant has just confirmed that rollout has begun

Highlighted

@joellyshelly25 wrote:

okay so i asked  the support assistant told me you have to ask to register through the send feedback through the samsung members app and those who send feedback will get it first as it will be released in batches

I sent feedback asking to be registered for the Beta, but probably won't work, not keeping my hopes up.

Top Liked Authors