Support

Open search

AKG heandphones with the S9 are terrible?

Highlighted
First Poster

Hey,

Anyone else think the sound quality from the AKG headphones that come with the S9 are particularly poor?

I cant get any base and the low end sounds super tinny

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Navigator

I think they're really good and I'm coming from B & O.

Highlighted
I have b&o headphones they are far superior than these tin cans that come with the disappointing s9+ no bldy access to my photos from Facebook. Regret buying th9s brick.
Highlighted
Try putting them in upside down as opposed to the normal cable down way and cable over the ear. They fit snug. Sadly they are poor quality as are the headphones and the phone is flawed. No samsumg support being offered either.
Highlighted

You have to turn on hearing aid mode so that the quality is better, it's actually *****ing  works lmao

Highlighted

im glad this has been spotted i came from a S7edge and thos wipe the floor with the cheep AKG there made for mid to high end tones cheel earphones do thjs with no rich bass Flak filed sound Horrible on S7edge buds sound amazing the build is fine just thd sound 

Highlighted

For those of you saying that the quality is terrible, here's my tip: put the earbud really INSIDE your ears (the mic one is the right side) . Try to rotate a little bit to find the best position, the AKG letters should be aligned with the floor. 

I was thinking they were very very bad, but they are really good! 

It is just a matter of putting the earbuds all way in. 

Highlighted
First Poster

I'm didn't believe my ears when I heard how bad these Samsung headphones are, almost regretted buying it but then I replaced for apple earphones, what a good surprise!! Now I only use apple earphones with Samsung or LG devices  

Highlighted

@ViniDBA wrote:

I'm didn't believe my ears when I heard how bad these Samsung headphones are, almost regretted buying it but then I replaced for apple earphones, what a good surprise!! Now I only use apple earphones with Samsung or LG devices  

Have you tried my instructions? 

Highlighted
First Poster

I will try it bud thanks

Highlighted

Yes, I did and still sounds terrible to me compared iPhone ones, these last ones are the best from my experience, I definitely do not recommend AKG

Top Liked Authors